Practically all women, and some men, want their leg, arm and underarm hair gone. Some remove their hair permanently with Lazar-Hair-Removal. Others use creams and lotions to remove their unwanted hair. But the 2 most common ways of hair removal are waxing and shaving.
- Women who shave? 58%
- Women who wax? 21%
- Women who use creams and lotions? 18%
- Women who use Lazar treatment? 2%
- Women who don’t remove hair? Less than 1%
I shave using a disposable razor. Now I’m going to give you some tips that I have learned from experience.
- Always make sure your legs are wet when using soap.
- When shaving underarms, use a thin and clear soap or cream.
- Use a disposable razor until you notice that you have to push uncomfortably hard to cut the hair.
- If using a brand new razor, don’t press very hard. They’re sharper than you would think.
- Pat your legs dry after shaving. Rubbing can irritate your skin.
- Use lotions/moisturizers that don’t have some sort of alcohol as the first or second ingredient. this can make your skin burn.
I hope that all of these tips were helpful. I would recommend some products, but everyone’s skin is different. Sorry
xo xo aubrey